Shark Heart Breaker SVG File for Cricut Silhouette Love Funny Valentines Day Boys Kids Hearts Designs Cutting Files – DXF PNG EPS Files
Thank you for visit DonVitoDesign.Store and for your interest in my item: Shark Heart Breaker SVG DXF PNG Cutting Files Vector Clipart Images. These designs are high quality images and you can use them for T-shirts, scrapbooks, wall vinyls, stickers, invitations cards, iron-ons, mugs, printables, card making, scrapbooking, web and more!! BUY IT NOW!
► About Shark Heart Breaker SVG Files:
- Shark Heart Breaker is a DIGITAL FILE. Works great with Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop software.
- This is an INSTANT DOWNLOAD, and you will NOT receive any physical items. Download immediately.
- The cutting files are distributed as a ZIP FILE, please make sure you can open / unzip them before purchasing.
- You will receive exactly all files shown the picture. Please zoom in to fully appreaciate the SVG images.
- Watermark will not be displayed in the downloaded cut files.
- There will be no refunds as the product consists of digital image.
► You will receive:
- PNG File: High resolution 300 DPI Transparent Background. Great for use on websites / apps / online
- SVG File: Scale-able without loss of quality. You can open with the Cricut Cutting Machine
- DXF File: As vector cut images. Perfect for laser cutting. For Silhouete Cameo cut machine.
► Shark Heart Breaker SVG Customer Support:
- If you require any further information, please feel free to contact me. You can write us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Also you can fill out a contact form HERE. We will reply to you within 24 hours.
- Visit How To Download SVG files page for more information about how to download your Shark Heart Breaker svg images.
- Before purchasing multiple items, enter a Discount Coupon Code (10for10 or 20for20) in your Cart in order to receive a discount.
- Check our shop under section Valentine’s Day svg cut files for similar items like this.
There are no reviews yet.