It’s All New, It All Arrived This Week
Add our new arrivals to your cart
Free svg cut files for Silhouette Cameo & Cricut
SVG Cut Files – Frequently Asked Questions
What are SVG cut files?
A SVG cutting file is a digital file that you use to cut basic and intricate images and objects with an electronic die cutting machine such as Cricut, Silhouette and Scan N Cut. SVG stands for Scalable Vector Graphic. SVG files are also used for many applications like scalable web images. In the past, crafters using die cutting machines such as Cricut, were limited by proprietary designs. Evolved software technology now allows crafters to use SVG cutting files from any SVG designer on many of the most popular die cutting machines.
Why should you use our SVG Files?
SVGs are high resolution: SVG is mathematically calculated to fit the current screen resolution. So they look good at any resolution, which is important when higher resolution devices become more popular.
SVGs are speedy and easy to download: Due to their smaller size, SVG files download faster than raster images.
Do all SVG files work with Cricut?
Yes! You can upload your own images or any of our SVG cut files that are already formatted to be totally compatible with Cricut Design Space.
If you haven’t already make sure you check out our Free SVG Library which has tons of designs that you can upload to Design Space today to get crafting in minutes.
What do you need to make shirts at home?
- A svg cutting files free or Premium design from my SHOP: Mickey Mouse svg , Starbucks, Avengers, Paw Patrol, Toy Story, Star Wars svg, Jurassic Park, Lion King, Birthday, Christmas, Halloween, Religious, School, Sports, Video Games, Disney Princess for Cricut .
- Silhoutte Cameo, Cricut Explore or other electronic cutting machine
- Heat Transfer Vinyl for shirts – Black, White or Starter Pack
- Favorite Shirt
- Iron or Heat Press Machine
- If you are looking do complete other projects, like mugs or glassware, use regular vinyl for glassware, mugs, frames, or ornaments – Vinyl Color Pack.
Things You Can Make with a Cutting Machine and SVG files
Here are things you can make and/or personalize with your cutting machine and svg cut files 3d Designs:
- Printing svg designs on Mugs
- Cutting & applying svg designs on Shirts, Hoodies and Clothing
- Use svg files for Scrapbooking
- Custom & Handmade Cards
- Cut and use our svg files for Birthday Party Decorations
- Create Wall Decals
- Monogram Pillows & Stuffing
- Create wooden Signs & Home Signs
- Seasonal Decor
- Paper Boxes, Stickers and more.