Website usage terms and conditions
a. Acceptable use
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You may provide links to our site provided that your site complies with the above and you discontinue any links immediately on request by us.
b. Delivery of Goods & Services
Goods are delivered as digital downloads via email immediately following purchase. Should you not receive our email within 10 minutes of purchase please first check your spam folder and then contact us, we will endeavor to respond to you as a priority. A history of your previous purchases will also be available within your user area, and will allow repeat downloads where appropriate.
c. Third-party links and merchandise
The website may include links to third party websites and products or services from third party websites. We are not responsible for the services or products that are offered by third parties. We offer no warranties on the offerings of the third parties and assume no liability in relation to the offers or to the functioning of the third party websites.}
d. Our License
Our License allows you to create personal and commercial use products.
- Unlimited projects for yourself, family members, and friends.
- Making physical crafts/artwork and selling them at craft fairs and/or online.
- Printing and selling Physical non-customizable products such as T shirts, mugs, signs, posters, cap, etc.
- Using products downloaded/purchased from us in your favourite software such as Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, and Adobe Illustrator to make an ‘end product’ for sale.
- Distributing files downloaded/purchased from us in any manner, including: selling, giving away for free, or as part of a package of products.
- Allowing more than one user to use items downloaded/purchased from us to make projects for personal or commercial use.
- Creating a digital product to sell/distribute which only consists of a design which closely resembles the design element downloaded/purchased from us.
- You may not sell, re-distribute or share a digital version of our designs even if changes are applied.
- You may not use our designs with or on print-on-demand services.
- You may not digitize and re-sell our designs as embroidery files.
- You may not print designs as transfers to sell them. Transfers can only be sold on a finished physical product.
- You may not use our product photos and watermarked images to promote or sell your own product.
- You may not display our designs on websites without properly watermarking the image to protect it from being copied.
- You may not use our designs as part of a logo, trademark or service mark.
If you purchase a design that includes words you are responsible for checking trademarks in the category you are selling in. We are not liable for trademark violations or damages that result from illegal or improper use of our designs.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless DonvitoDesign.Store, its members, employees and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including attorney’s fees) relating to or arising out of your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
f. Entire agreement
At DonvitoDesign.Store we respect your privacy and are committed to keeping your data safe and secure. For this reason, we welcome the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) created by the European Union (EU).
DonVitoDesign.store reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which our designs and services are offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. DonVitoDesign.store encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions, we are always happy to help!