Oogie Boogie Moon Bats (SVG dxf png) I am the Shadow on Moon at Night Cut File Cricut Silhouette Vector Clipart Design Halloween
Welcome to DONVITODESIGN STORE!
If you search for high-quality svg images, clipart, vectors, and illustrations, then DonVitoDesign.Store is your right destination.
► Description Oogie Boogie Moon Bats:
- Oogie Boogie Moon Bats is a digital file, download immediately, no physical product will be sent to you.
- The files are distributed as ZIP FILE, please make sure you can open / unzip them before purchasing.
- Watermark will not be displayed in the downloaded files.
- You will receive exactly all files shown the picture. Please zoom in to fully appreaciate the images.
- This design is perfect for use with this software Silhouette Studio, Cricut Design Space, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- There will be no refunds as the product consists of digital files.
► The Oogie Boogie Moon Bats includes:
- PNG File: High resolution 300 DPI Transparent Background. Great for use on websites / apps / online
- SVG File: As vector cut images. Scale-able without loss of quality – perfect for any large format
- DXF File: As vector cut images. Perfect for laser cutting. Silhouette
- PNG file MIRRORED for iron on transfer or heat press purposes.
► Oogie Boogie Moon Bats Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to Download Oogie Boogie Moon Bats Files?
- Once payment has been completed, you will automatically be redirected back to a Download page where you can download the files. The files will also be sent by Donvitodesign.store to your email. WE INSIST you check your email spam/junk folder; at times the email ends up in that folder. You may also check your Order/Purchase History on Donvitodesign.store account and it should be available for download there as well.
- For more information on how to download your Oogie Boogie Moon Bats files please see: How To Download SVG files or see FAQ page.
2. How to use Oogie Boogie Moon Bats SVG File with Cricut Design Space?
- STEP 1: Download Oogie Boogie Moon Bats SVG Files for Cricut from our shop www.donvitodesign.store
- STEP 2: Unzip the ZIP file
- STEP 3: Open Cricut Design Space -> Click Upload in the panel on the left side -> Upload Image -> Oogie Boogie Moon Bats .SVG
- STEP 4: Select your new image and click Add to Canvas.
- STEP 5: To prepare for cutting, ungroup all of your layers while having the group selected. This will allow you to individually select each layer.
- STEP 6: Hit that Big Green MAKE IT button in the upper right of your project canvas!
3. What can I do with Oogie Boogie Moon Bats SVG Images?
Oogie Boogie Moon Bats SVG files can be used to make many different projects. Here are my favorite ways to use SVG files.
1. CREATE IRON-ON DESIGNS
Creating iron-on designs using SVG files is one of my favorite ways to use cut files. Think holidays, family vacation shirts or shower gifts like onesies.
2. CREATE VINYL LETTERING
You can cut lettering out of vinyl and place it on items such as mugs, tumblers, clipboards and wooden signs. If you are placing your vinyl on something that is going to get wet (dishes, mugs), you’ll want to be sure to use a permanent waterproof vinyl and make sure hand wash your item.
3. CREATE CARDSTOCK DESIGNS
Use SVG files to create designs out of cardstock. Cut the SVG files and make so many fun projects like gift cards, cupcake toppers and even photo booth props.
Now that you know how to use Oogie Boogie Moon Bats SVG Images, what types of projects will you make? If you need Cricut Supplies please visit: www.donvitodesign.store/cricut-supplies/
4. Where can I download SVG files for free?
Every week, we release new Free SVG Cut files. You can opt to download a free SVG to test and get reassured of the files quality. Visit my FREE SVGs page where you can download a lot of great designs. Use the SEARCH BAR on the website to easily search more files. We have some of the best free SVG files around.
► Oogie Boogie Moon Bats Customer Support:
- Customer service and satisfaction is our priority. Contact me if you have any question before placing orders, please contact our first through (firstname.lastname@example.org) email. We will reply to you as soon as possible to resolve any issue and answer questions.
- Also you can fill out a contact form here: https://www.donvitodesign.store/contact/. We will reply to you within 24 hours.
- Before purchasing multiple items, enter a Discount Coupon Code (10for10 or 20for20) in your Cart in order to receive a discount.
- Check our shop under section Nightmare before Christmas svg cut files for similar items like this.
Thank you for visit DonVitoDesign.Store and for your interest in our Product: Oogie Boogie Moon Bats Vector Clipart SVG Cut File for Cricut and Silhouette – BUY IT NOW!
– The Nightmare Before Christmas –
The Nightmare Before Christmas (also known as Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas) is a 1993 stop-motion animated musical dark fantasy film. It tells the story of Jack Skellington, the King of “Halloween Town” who stumbles upon “Christmas Town” and becomes obsessed with celebrating the holiday.
The Nightmare Before Christmas originated in a poem written by Burton in 1982 while he was working as an animator at Walt Disney Productions.
There are no reviews yet.